We re-open May 2023.
Our 2023 season is now available. Book now!
Come escape to the beach, and explore the PURE Jersey Shore! We’ve got lots of specials for you… check them out HERE.
It’s time to chill, relax, rewind, rejuvenate – Pure Jersey Shore!
A remodeled Victorian, the Windward has morphed into the “go-to” family boutique hotel on Long Beach Island. Grab your surfboard, grab the kids, grab Grandma – and head to Windward at the Beach, it’s a new summer vacation, where adventure rules – whether it’s a day at the beach, an afternoon shopping or an evening of dining and dancing the night away. Join Us!
It’s the Pure Jersey Shore on the pristine beaches of Long Beach Island, New Jersey. Whether you are planning an intimate weekend away, a fun filled family vacation, or a family reunion or wedding extravaganza, think Windward at the Beach for your next trip “down the shore”!
Any guests exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or has been tested and is positive for the virus will be kindly asked to leave the property. Guests are encouraged to stay home if feeling unwell or if possible exposure has occurred.
The following actions have been taken for the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff:
Our role as hosts has always been to make your vacation experience as spectacular as possible. We are still here for you, but from a safe distance.
- Prior to arrival, you’ll receive an email outlining our mobile check in experience. All credit cards will be processed prior to arrival via online reservations or by phone.
- Check in has been pushed back to 4pm to give adequate time for the cleaning crew.
- Beach badges will be sanitized and waiting for you in your room.
- To protect both our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will only be available upon request.
- While you are on property, we’ll ask you to utilize the phone for special requests to limit face-to-face contact with our staff as much as possible.
- The coffee bar will be sanitized frequently. We’ll revert to single wrapped cups and sealed coffee pods for safety.
- The outdoor patios will be sanitized frequently, including the gas grills. We’ll stock paper products in your room for take out options.
- Due to the small space in the lobby, we ask that you wear masks if utilizing this space. Please respect the 6’ social distance of unrelated parties.
- We are spending extra time using sanitizing methods in advance of your arrival and our staff will avoid entering a room that has been cleaned.
- Our disinfectant products meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- We have added additional cleaning staff to increase the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touch points throughout the day including but not limited to door knobs, handles, faucets, hand rails, patio chairs, trash-receptacle touch points, key pads, stairwells, and seating areas.
- After checkout, rooms are sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures with particular attention paid to disinfecting door handles, hard surface furniture, tables, nightstands, furniture knobs and handles, light switches and thermostats, blind pull handles, remote controls, television, safety latch and peephole, trash receptacle, faucet handles, toilet and shower handles. If you require your room to be serviced during your stay, please let us know at least 4 hours in advance.
- If you need extra linen/towels, please contact the front desk and they will be placed in a plastic bag outside of your guestroom door.
- All laundry will be washed using the warmest appropriate water setting as recommended by the CDC.
- Employees have been trained to sanitize their workstation and any shared tools/equipment before, during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to another employee.